Nettles Stirrups are all about Quality
• The red oak used in Nettles Stirrups is of the highest quality oak available, yet it still must pass two grading processes before it qualifies to become a part of Nettles Stirrups.
• Rather than one piece of wood, six pieces construct the premier stirrup, eliminating stress and cracks in the bend.
• Neither will a Nettles Stirrup warp with time, as numerous other stirrups will.
• Rather than use leather bellies for its stirrup treads, Nettles Stirrups uses the best leather to enhance a longer tread life.
• Eight neatly aligned lacings attach the treads to the Nettles Premier Stirrups. In addition, skived treads create a neater, closer fit. An innovative lacing machine was designed by Nettles to insure that the treads hold snugly in place.
• The Nettles Stirrups have double steel rollers for extra strength.
• The Nettles Stirrups rollers have a smaller throat diameter, which helps to eliminate shin pressure.
• A unique stirrup bottom structure, unparalleled in any other product, helps set the riders foot and aids with balance in the saddle.
• Brass nuts and washers accent Nettles stirrups, adding to its classic look.
• Experience: That’s what Nettles Stirrups are all about and the Nettles Trademark guarantees it.