Nettles Stirrups are all about Safety
• Since Nettles Stirrups are built from six pieces of red oak, they are stronger and hence, safer. While the stirrup will break under extreme duress, Nettles Stirrups are built double-tough to help you withstand the ravages of some of the rowdiest wrecks!
• The cracking problem of other wooden stirrups is eliminated in Nettles Stirrups because the lamination removes such stress. While other wooden stirrups need a metal binding to hold them together, Nettles Stirrup proudly stands on its on strength.
• You won’t find a plastic roller on a Nettles Stirrup. Instead, you’ll find a double steel roller which not only adds strength to the stirrup throat but keeps the same shape throughout the stirrup’s lifetime. With the continued gravitational pull as the rider mounts the saddle time and again, the plastic will soon bow and throw the rider’s foot out of balance.
• The Nettles Oxbow Stirrup has a slightly wider width in its middle. This addition allows for greater ease in a rapid exit should an unexpected one be called for!
• Add the numerous small details that only a trainer would know – and want for his own safety – and you can rest assured Nettles Stirrups are built with protection in mind!